Wednesday 7 November 2012

Teeny Tiny Crochet

I am going through a bit of an elephant phase at the moment.  There are so many creative depictions of them, from the adorable to the beautiful.  I came across this on Etsy via Twitter:

Photo courtesy of Suami (Etsy)
It's a teeny tiny crocheted elephant that's only 1.5cm (0.6in) tall.  How incredible is that?!  I can only imagine the dexterity and patience needed to make something like that.  But then, while checking out the elephant, I discovered that the shop is filled with hundreds of other miniature crocheted animals and objects.  




All images courtesy of Suami (Etsy)

They are collectors items so don't come cheap, but even if you're not in a buying mood it's well worth a visit to admire the craftsmanship and make you smile.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. I'm always thrilled to get feedback and appreciate you taking the time to comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.