Friday 2 March 2012

Granny A Day - Week 8

I'm still generating squares to go towards the baby blanket enlargement project so I won't bother posting any pics of them this time.  I did however do something with the red, white and blue squares that I posted about before.  I edged the squares in strips of 3 with a round each of red, white and blue in double crochet, then sewed the four strips together to get a very nifty-looking (even if I do say so myself) baby scarf.  I know - a finished project!!  So, ta-dah...




If I need to lengthen and/or widen the scarf then I can just make up additional 3-square strips and sew them on seamlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'm always thrilled to get feedback and appreciate you taking the time to comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.